As part of the effort dedicated to optimizing the impact on Europe's technology leadership, the consortium is participating in venture capitals and business angels' events with a four-fold intention:
- Make relevant contacts amongst potential investors and clients
- Introduce and disseminate the framework and its industrial potential
- Get feedback regarding the solution and its go-to-market strategy
- Apply corrective actions towards the obstacles identified through interaction with investors.
Worldsensing attended the first of these events, the Cybertech2018 conference in Rome, Italy, on the 26th and 27th of September. Cybertech is the most significant conference and exhibition of cyber technologies in Europe. The latest innovations and solutions in the field cyber technology are presented by relevant actors and provides opportunities of networking and strengthening alliances. Business-to-Business interaction opportunities are also numerous during this event and Worldsensing has made the most of this chance. Contacts realised during the event include:
- Competitors of individual solutions, through pre-sales managers and business development managers.
- Potential partners, through their business development manager, solution architects and senior sales managers.
- Potential investors. Feedback was obtained from high-profile senior employees of such companies.
All the interlocutors engaged were provided with an elevator pitch-type briefing of the project based on the presentations available. The different partners involved, as well as the solutions, and the current status of the integration of those in the complete framework, were also presented.